RALEIGH, North Carolina, November 9, 2021 / PRNewswire / – Cirrus preview, a leader in Salesforce email and calendar integration, today announced the launch of Sync +. Sync + enables organizations to personalize and enrich customer-related sales activities. Your customer-facing teams should spend 100% of their time on revenue-generating activities and tasks, while managers and leaders get the reports they need to make better decisions and avoid pipeline leaks. Cirrus Insight is recognized for the stability, reliability, security and speed of its Salesforce email and calendar integration with Outlook and Gmail, and is trusted by the who’s who of Fortune 1000 companies.
âBy working with our clients, We have perfected our synchronization tools over the past 10 years to ensure that our product is simple, transparent, highly efficient and stable. To support our 3,000+ customers, we’ve created a seamless integration and deployment workflow that can adapt to even the most basic or complex business issues or technical requirements. Sales activity data is a fundamental building block for managing or forecasting revenue growth, which is why we’ve built the most comprehensive and broad integration for messaging, calendar, and Salesforce. ”
– Phil Dixon, CEO of Cirrus Insight
What our 250,000 salespeople and professionals like the most:
- Support for all editions of Salesforce, including Experience Cloud
- Eliminate data entry for emails, calendar and tasks
- Automated Enrichment of Sales Activity Data for Advanced Salesforce Reporting
- Increase sales speed with email templates and sales cadences
- Deep integration of Salesforce with Outlook and Gmail, Desktop, Web and Mobile
- Book more quality client meetings with calendar planning automation
- Buyer signals with email, link and web visitor tracking
- Business readiness, SSO, SAML, encryption in transit, sensitive data masking with support for multiple instances of Salesforce email servers and organizations
- A 5-star support team that is live and ready to produce effective resolutions
- The power of sync and other powerful features like calendar scheduling, cadences, sidebar, and buyer signals.
The Cirrus Insight platform is designed for Salesforce customers and can be located on the Salesforce AppExchange
4.7 Average rating with 2,474 collective Salesforce customer reviews
Start a 14-day free trial – https://www.cirrusinsight.com/
About Cirrus Insight
Founded in 2011, Cirrus Insight, a leader in Salesforce integration, is a sales platform for Gmail and Outlook providing an all-in-one platform to eliminate CRM friction and lost opportunities. As a leader in accelerating sales, more than 3,000 companies use Cirrus Insight to increase the speed of sales. Fortune 500 companies use Cirrus Insight for email tracking, email templates, drip campaigns, follow-up reminders, meeting scheduling, attachment tracking, and onboarding World-class Salesforce.
Recognized on Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing companies for three consecutive years.
About Salesforce AppExchange
Salesforce AppExchange, the world’s leading enterprise cloud marketplace, empowers businesses to sell, nurture, market, and engage in whole new ways. With over 4,000 solutions, 7 million customer installs, and 80,000 peer reviews, it’s the most comprehensive source of cloud, mobile, social, IoT, analytics and artificial intelligence technologies for businesses. companies.
For more information visit www.cirrusinsight.com
Salesforce, AppExchange, and others are among the trademarks of salesforce.com, inc.
SOURCE Cirrus Insight