Editor’s Note: The following is a list of board, commission, and board meetings scheduled for next week in Humboldt County.
Arcata Planning Commission
When: Second and fourth Tuesdays of each month at 6 p.m.
Where: City Council Chambers: 736 F St, Arcata. The meeting can be viewed on the Access Humboldt channels, the city’s website, the city’s YouTube channel at https://www.youtube.com/c/CityofArcataCA or via Zoom at https://us06web.zoom. us/j/96498107422
• The commissioners plan to choose a chair and a vice-chair.
• Stewards will review the plan design of the catwalk area
The agenda can be viewed online at https://www.cityofarcata.org/446/Planning-Commission.
Blue Lake Town Council
When: Fourth Tuesday of the month at 6:30 p.m.
Where: 111 Greenwood Road, Blue Lake
• Blue Lake board members will consider raising transaction taxes by 1% through a vote in November.
• The Board will consider a conflict of interest request with Mitchell Law Firm.
• Council will consider a letter of support for Senate Bill 1116, which proposes to establish a grant program for small performing arts businesses.
• Council will meet in camera to discuss a performance review of Amanda Mager, City Manager.
The agenda can be viewed online at http://bluelake.ca.gov/city/council/agendas.
Eureka Urban Planning Commission
When: Special meeting Wednesday at 5:30 p.m.
Where: Eureka City Council Chambers, 531 K Street, Eureka. The meeting can be viewed via Zoom at https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87574634398?pwd=MUlNcFZxcW5BM240OUsxZ1F3MURDUT09 or on the city’s website.
• Commissioners will discuss an amendment to the general plan for Pierson Properties
The agenda can be viewed online at http://www.ci.eureka.ca.gov/cals/
Fortuna Planning Commission
When: Second and fourth Tuesday of the month at 6 p.m.
Where: City Hall, 621 11th St., Fortuna
• No agenda was posted before the publication deadline and there is no indication that the meeting is cancelled.
The agenda, once posted, can be viewed online at https://www.friendlyfortuna.com/agendas_and_minutes/agenda_packets_and_minutes/planning_commission/index.php
Humboldt County Planning Commission
When: Thursday at 6 p.m.
Where: Supervisory Board Chambers, 825 5th St., Eureka
• Commissioners will hold a public hearing for a coastal development license application from Nordic Aquafarms.
• Commissioners will discuss a letter to the Board of Supervisors regarding water storage requirements for cannabis projects
The agenda is available online at https://humboldt.legistar.com/Calendar.aspx
Redwood Coast Energy Authority
When: Fourth Thursday of each month at 3:30 p.m.
Where: Meetings are held via Zoom at https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81972368051, previously at the Humboldt Bay Municipal Water District Board Room at 828 Seventh St., Eureka
• The Board will consider extending the coronavirus emergency to continue meetings remotely.
• The board will receive a quarterly energy risk management report.
• The Board will consider an agreement with Foster A Clean Power.
• Council will meet in camera for real estate negotiations.
The agenda can be viewed online at https://redwoodenergy.org/about/board-of-directors/