FAIRFIELD – Several government meetings will be held this week before the activity sets up for the holidays.
Most meetings are online or in person; see the website for instructions on how to join a meeting. This week’s meetings include:
• Suisun-Solano Water Authority, Monday 6 p.m., 701 Civic Center Blvd. Info: http://ca-sid.civicplus.com/.
• Solano County Board of Supervisors, Tuesday 9:00 am, County Government Center, 675 Texas St. Info: co.solano.ca.us.
• Travis School District Governing Board, closed session Tuesday at 5 pm, open session at 6 pm, Travis Education Center, 2775 De Ronde Drive, Fairfield. Info: travisusd.org.
• Vacaville municipal council, Tuesday 6 p.m. The meeting is online only. No presence in person. Info: ci.vacaville.ca.us.
• Town of Suisun Planning Commission, Tuesday at 6:30 p.m., 701 Civic Center Blvd. Info: www.suisun.com/planning-commission.
• Solano County Board of Education, Wednesday at 6 pm, Solano County Office of Education, 5100 Business Center Drive, Fairfield. Info: www.solanocoe.net.
• Solano County Planning Commission, Thursday at 7 pm, 675 Texas St., Fairfield. Info: solanocounty.com/depts/rm/boardscommissions/solano_county_planning_commission/agendas.asp.
• Vacaville school district, organizational meeting, Thursday at 6 pm, council room at the Educational Services Center, 401 Nut Tree Road. Info: https://agendaonline.net/public/vacaville.
• Fairfield-Suisun School District, Thursday at 6 pm, Council Room on the first floor of the Central Office, 2490 Hilborn Road, Fairfield. Info: www.fsusd.org.